Hello from Canada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Kyle i have been on the forum for a long time just not registered, I am from Winnipeg Manitoba and own a 1960's Schwinn Corvett, i have it flat blacked with the white walls and the springer forks. Iv been in the Free press and had a right up on it, and i have had it in the world of wheel and won best of class. I am currently going to work on a 1964 corvair and a "leadsled" trike which i plan on having reading for World of Wheels this year. I have been building bilkes since i was in junior high and am very much pleased to see a website like this where theres so many people rats like mine. I hope too talk to everyone here and you guys have sick rides!!! hope too have pics up soon

Thanks
Kyle

Kyle welcome to the forum! Glad you found us and do get those pics up!

Aaron

proudlove said:
Welcome, fellow Manitoban. We should ride with oldy57 and Dez sometime.

ya sounds good, its coming too the end of the season for riding but im sure we can fit one ride in!! :D

and thank you all for your warm welcomes

Welcome from another Winterpeger. I am not sure if I could make a ride this year before the snow flies. I am not working Nov 1-4 so maybe we could get a ride in then if the snow stays away.

Any of the Winnipeg guys want to go for a ride this week after the 31st. I am available Thurs through Sunday. I live next to Birds hill park which is nice to ride. I can also meet in Wpg maybe at the Forks or at Assinaboine park.

Back