Hello from Ohio!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Jeremiah, and am from southern Ohio. I was just about to give up looking for a site like this when I happened to stumble upon this awesome site. A little about me........I'm 30, married with kids, and love bikes of all kinds. I used to be hardcore into mountain biking, and built a couple of bikes of that persuasion. I fell in love with rat rod/cruiser bikes when my wife and I bought a couple Diamondback Della Cruz 1.0's a few years ago. Hers is still stock, but I have done a few things to mine that I think are pretty sick. I'll post some pics and info in the gallery shortly. Aside from bikes, I am also into vintage motorcycles somewhat (I have a 75' Kawi enduro I have restored), and also have a strength-based youth ministry in which I preform old time strongman feats and give my testimony of deliverance from drugs and alcohol by my Lord and Savior, ..... Christ. I live for Him now, and use the gift of strength he has given me to minister to young people and spread the Gospel. I look forward to meeting everyone, and to fueling this two-wheeled addiction!!

Jeremiah<><

rusty513 said:
Welcome. There's a bunch of us from Ohio

Seems we are all to far apart though. If we get to much more we will have to do a meet somewhere, lol.

Welcome to the addiction. Soon your garage or basement, or both like me will be full of bikes. Some will be worth keeping, and some you will keep with very little reasons to own it, hahaha.

bring.doom said:
rusty513 said:
Welcome. There's a bunch of us from Ohio

Seems we are all to far apart though. If we get to much more we will have to do a meet somewhere, lol.

Man! I just moved down here from Kent about a year ago! Doh!

Welcome to the addiction. Soon your garage or basement, or both like me will be full of bikes. Some will be worth keeping, and some you will keep with very little reasons to own it, hahaha.

Thanks. You're probably right. I'm already hittin' up craigslist looking for cool stuff! :D

Welcome! I think we need to have a Feat of Strength demo at our next ride! where are you in southern OH?

mr-strong-man.jpg

(that is not me...just an image from a google search)

Hello from Ohio! Near Toledo

Hello hows it going??
I'm near Toledo Ohio
does anybody ever get together at a park or anywhere and show off their bikes???
Later

Welcome from another Buckeye.....southwestern Ohio here!

Back