HELLO TO ALL FROM VA BEACH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is loop happy Labor Day to all those lucky enough to be off work, i live in Virginia beach ::757:: i mountain bike ,downhill and like hitting the strip with a vintage bike ,,in the earlier days i liked flat land freestyle and vert first bike was huffy banana seat western something , the dyno ultra blue , Haro master , Haro ultra in very close NOS condition and group 1 for racing, i liked cannondale till they became seen in a Kmart , currently riding specialized stump jumper fsr , and recently picked up what i believe is a 1958 murray fleetliner,,, well thanks for taking the time to read about me ,,,,

image_zps470cea57.jpg

image_zps170a43c6.jpg

image_zpsf99dbe64.jpg

image_zps990d4150.jpg

image_zps1e3435f1.jpg

image_zps674a751c.jpg

Wow another member from Va Beach....cool.
Welcome and I'll look for you on Atlantic Ave. Was at the Music Festival this past weekend checking out the free concerts.

If you need any help on the classics give me a shout.

As for the Murray, that's a cool looking ride. Mid 50s I'm guessing. I have some pictures from that era and need to do some research to pinpoint the model. Love the rear rack stays.
PM me if you need help.
JD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here is a couple Murray catalog pics from 57 and 58.
Showing the Super Fleet Line DeLuxe with the same rear rack. Which also resembles the X53

1957 catalog ...this has the front springer front fork
attachment.php

1958 catalog...this is a deluxe with the springer front fork
attachment.php

Got the bike from a customer , the bike has been under his house for 30-40 years i asked him about it and a women's strato flight he said take em the Owens is omelette , still looking for the tank and chain gaurd ,, deff looks like a super deluxe ,

Back