hello

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im from finland and i have been building a rod for.. 3 years now.. I started to do some parts again.. the bike will never be finished.. I dont have money.. I think im just wasting your time but.. :roll:

Its always a matter of time and money. If you have one then you probably don't have the other. Right now I have plenty of money for the build I am on but I don't have the time due to work. And as far as the length of time to complete a bike, well they are almost NEVER finished so don't despair. Enjoy the hobby and the comradery of the site, you can learn alot and please post more pics of that bike you are working with we do want to see them!

someguy83 said:
Its always a matter of time and money. If you have one then you probably don't have the other. Right now I have plenty of money for the build I am on but I don't have the time due to work. And as far as the length of time to complete a bike, well they are almost NEVER finished so don't despair. Enjoy the hobby and the comradery of the site, you can learn alot and please post more pics of that bike you are working with we do want to see them!

yeah.. i gotta send some pics then.. the parts are quite expensive.. or maybe not the parts but the postage costs... :(

Back