Help a Freak!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gigs and I along with Kenny's help are trying to put together a FreakBikeMilitia info website, but we also need your help!
To start with, we need the names of the various chapters throughout the world and even Canada! :mrgreen: If the chapter has a website please let us know about it. We at least need a contact email or phone # so that interested Freaks can get ahold of your chapter. You can email us this info at: [email protected]
We are also looking for manufacturers of bikes and accessories that might be used by FreakBikers in their builds to put in our links pages. If your company is interested in working with us on this, please contact "Chainsaw" at [email protected].
I'll post more info in the next few days.
Thank you for your help, 8)
Chainsaw

Are there any freakbike enthusiasts out here in new england? anyone interested in starting a chapter if there isnt already...?

O.K. so the site's up and running! It will (hopefully) always be changing to fill the needs of Freaks everywhere! I do still have some pages to do, but for the most part it's ready to look at. :shock: If any of you feel you have something to contribute, please give us a shout. And yes I do feel that ratrodbikes are on the freaky side, so step up and take a bow! :D

http://www.freakbikenation.homestead.com

Thanks,
Chainsaw

great site i ran across it the other day when the links didnt work... looks good though

doh! ..... i still dont see a Washington FBM.... hmmm well maybe i should start a chapter then, what do you all think?

gravediggerjason said:
great site i ran across it the other day when the links didnt work... looks good though

doh! ..... i still dont see a Washington FBM.... hmmm well maybe i should start a chapter then, what do you all think?

Yep I think you should. If you do make sure that you let us know. So we can update it. :mrgreen:

Nothing even close to the midwest, Texas, Colorado...???

Kansas City, anyone? Cowtown Chapter?

MOO!

:lol:

which Cowtown Skoda? Denver is accused of being a cowtown as well. I realize KC probably was before Denver, but who wants to claim Cowtown honors? We can't do Rocky Mountain, those darn Canadians stole that chapter. :)
I guess the DeVille's could be the Mile High Chapter. Coach J wants to be the "single member" Ozark Chapter. He has yet to sucker...errrrr....convince anyone else down there of the amazing charms of Ratdom.

jeff

Freakbike Millitia status for Kansas City should probably be left to the pros that are already here. I don't want to dis The Spokesmen, since they are here already, maybe one of them will incorporate?

Just a midwest chapter maybe? Don't want a turf war on my hands!!! :lol:

I am practically in Kansas anyway, maybe an Emerald City chapter.? Salt City? Locojoe??

skoda said:
I am practically in Kansas anyway, maybe an Emerald City chapter.? Salt City? Locojoe??

Here in Wichita, KS we already have the Coasters http://coastersbicycleclub.com . The group has been around a while but just recently took on a name.

I would have been proud to be a member of the FBM though.

Back