Help Needed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey fellas
i joined this site coz i need sum info on my dragster style bike. I've had it for a bit over two years an have been unable to find anything on it at all. my other problem is that no one can get replacement parts for it such as the 20" rims with the drum brakes or a seat which badly needs reupholstering, any scrap of info you can give will be greatly appreciated. heres sum pics to help.
its all bare metal atm as im in the middle of a bit of a restoration, as far as i can tell the frame, suspension, forks an all are factory. the badge at the bottom of the page hopefully can be some help

P1000600.jpg

P1000599.jpg

P1000596.jpg

P1000594.jpg

P1000591.jpg

um look for the site moserator on here named
firewalker
he may be ablt eo help with youre seat problem
i think there is a post for him at the very top of the classified section

in reply to Schwinnspastics' info im not sure whether this is totally correct because when we got it it had a plastic kit thing on it (ie. pretend tank, plastic mud guards etc) in the style of a moto X bike. also i find it hard to believe that a BMX bike would have a long dragster type seat as it would be impractical. thanx anyway

Latest posts

Back