Hey everyone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Im Scott, im from Michigan, and first of all, i love this forum. ive searched though it before, and it has some great tips, some great builders, and a great attitude. ive built a couple of bikes of the past couple of years, and im into my... 2nd year or so of building crazy bikes. me and my buddy eric(frakenbike) build bikes, and we toss ideas and parts back and forth. my first "Kustom" bike was a chrome BMX frame from the trash and cobbled it together to make this pretty cool-looking chopper. tall handlebars, long forks, and some old schwinn parts. still have it, but its taken apart. my next is a stretched 20"huffy bike thats gold with a black banana seat, black wheels and whitewall tires, a 26" springer, stingray re-pop handlebars, and some other old schwinn/huffy parts, and its always gettin new- different parts. Ill try to post some pics of it soon. my current build is a 1968 schwinn 26" girls bike, cut, stretched(notice a pattern, hence the username stretch :D), lenghtened, and everything inbetween. again, ill post some pictures of it soon. Im going to repaint it its original Campus Green, with a tan cruiser seat(garage sale $1), cut and lenghtened handlebars, a bent harley-lookin kickstand, and a low low look. :D comments and suggestions are always great. if its the truth tell me.

Back