hey

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey new here My name is mike im an old school bmx racer freestyler jumber from back in the day and into building and restoring old school bmx bikes and i thought i would drop in and say hi! every once in a while i will run into an old bike that should be shown on this site so i thought i would join so here i am and lets get rollllliiinnnn!

Welcome Mike...I'm building a 95 ELF XL right now as my project #4...parts are pretty hard to find though. Anyways, enjoy RRB...

Welcome..that bmx "bug" is a tough one to shake..started out with a Haro..then came a GT..then i just found a Schwinn Predator..can't just pass them up..Enjoy the madness !!

islnder102 said:
Welcome Mike...I'm building a 95 ELF XL right now as my project #4...parts are pretty hard to find though. Anyways, enjoy RRB...
I found some Elf bars in a shop but the lady wont let them go. Along with 20 pairs of nos Oakleys.. sry for the highjacked post mike.

Back