hi everybody ,i'am a craiglist junky.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody,i just want to say this site rocks,there is alot of talented bike builders here.i live in bakersfield,ca,married,2boys and 1 girl,was a floor layer for 14 years till i had a back injury,i been messing with metal for the last 18 years ,from mini trucks to old cars anything i could weld on. My wife loves to watch me create things out of metal,she pretty cool about me doing stuff as long as i clean up my mess.My son been ask me to build him a chopper bike,got to love craigslist,found lots of bikes there bought a few OCC bikes cheap and that where i began to build his bike,i been putting it off ,getting things ready for his 8th grade party , so i had 5days to build it with out him knowing about. For my first bike build it was fun, crazy and everything inbetween,but i would do it again. I posted the bike already in the bike build area,before i posted a intro about me sorry guys got ahead of my self.Here's a pic of the bike i just finish may 30th ,the best thing about this build was seening my sons reaction on his face and walking over to me to give me a big hug,thats awsome.
100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

Back