Hi from Wisconsin

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there.

I'm Jason, a hardcore triathlete, actually. Anyhow, I was at the bike shop a few days back picking up some tubes for my skinnies. I saw an Electra Rockabilly Boogie and fell in love. I didn't buy it, because it was a kids bike (the 20"). Ever since I've been looking stuff up online. I can't stop thinking about these bikes. As if I need any more. Wife's gonna be furious. Now I'm seriously considering getting that Rockabilly for my boy who's only a year-and-a-half old, and hanging it up until he's ready. From what I can tell, it's not like it's going to decrease in value like all the roadies and tri bikes in my stable do. It was $160. I can't seem to find them anywhere online, or at least anywhere near that price. Should I be jumping out my seat and snatching that thing up at that price or what? I do realize they are out of production, but just don't know when to jump.

Eventually I'll get myself a rig too.

Thanks. Night.

If you start by doing some whacked out paint and high bars to one of your lesser road bikes, maybe swap one out for a rough old timer, you can ease her into the idea! Don't lie,obfuscate! Happy cycling! :)

deorman said:
If you start by doing some whacked out paint and high bars to one of your lesser road bikes, maybe swap one out for a rough old timer, you can ease her into the idea! Don't lie,obfuscate! Happy cycling! :)

I don't want her to think I've lost my mind. ;)

Welcome! :)
I saw Slayer last summer, great show, great band! :)

stainofmind said:
I don't want her to think I've lost my mind. ;)

She'll know it for sure by the time you start entering triathlon events on an old rusty cruiser... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back