Hi there, my intro and some questions...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spent that last few days browsing over internet sites to help with my first rebuild, found this site and felt like a gold mine of info.

The bike i have is an old(maybe not very old compared to some bikes here) Victoria Precision Works. Leader brand and says Marquis style. it is a funky little banana seat type with a 3 speed Suntour shifter between the seat and ape handle bars. I can find very little information about the bike.

During my last move i threw away the wheels without thinking a 3 speed wheel might be hard to find. I did find one, an english sturmey archer 3 speed AW. now i am not sure if the suntour shifter can be hooked up with the little chain coming out of the sturmey. will i need to cut the cable of the shifter to get the right size to be able to pull on the chain coming from the hub? the shifter is a Suntour stm 3 click. If some one even can post a link that shows a good picture of how that chain coming from the hub is supposed to be attached to the shifter cable that would be fantastic.

Once i figure out how to post pictures will do that, maybe that will give a batter view of the parts i have to work with.

Back