%%% HiGh VoLtAgE %%%

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Yes, it's true. Another AC/DC titled bike! How fitting this one has all the lights! LOL After 2 years of searching for a frame I finally found one! Phew! The tank looks right at home on this frame as it fits like a glove. BONUS - It is a heavyweight frame and not a Middleweight frame so I won't have to worry about fender and wheel clearance issues.

More to come!

HawRocket1.jpg

HawRocket2.jpg

HawRocket3.jpg

It would seem that you and Uncle Stretch are on the quest to build as many bikes as possible within a month. :lol:

Looking cool so far as usual.

OK - Funny guys! :lol: Yeah, it's still a Space theme bike i guess. But with the Shelby on the front burner and vacation looming I seriously doubt this one will get the attention it needs anytime soon. Since I just got it in the mail today I couldn't resist the mockup to test fit the tank. Of course if it had not fit, you wouldn't be seeing any pictures! I think my "Orbitron" headlight will somehow find it's way to the front of this bike.

If i delete the pics will the cloaking device be in effect again, LOL :shock: 8) :shock:

Unc - Ha Ha Ha Gave me a good chuckle to read your post!

I have one more frame coming that will turn into a project for my son and then I am going to rest awhile. By then the weather will be better and I will be knee deep in coaching baseball and soccer and lacrosse, which will leave no time for anything but sleep and work!

Joe

If your traveling on a bike at the speed of light ... and you turn the lights "on" , would anything happen? just askin

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
thats gunna look cool-a-roony Joe.

<walking across the room to smack you in the back of the head for saying "cool-a-roony">

that bike is most definelity cool-a-roony the front looks like a head the headlights on the tank look like eyes and the fork looks like a mouth its really is cool-a-roony :arrow: :p :arrow: :mrgreen:

jon said:
If your traveling on a bike at the speed of light ... and you turn the lights "on" , would anything happen? just askin
If you have your lights on at light speed they just look like back up lights like on your car. :mrgreen:

jon said:

Hi jon, The speed of light is always constant, regardless if the source is moving. That's because everything is moving in the universe. Even though you are standing still on earth, earth itself is turning on its axis about 1200 mph. Our solar system is moving even faster, and our Milky Way galaxy is moving faster yet. There's nothing like the study of physics to get your brain cells stirred up. :mrgreen: Here's a physics teaser for you...What exactly, is *time*? B607

Time is relative.

To expand upon B607's explaination: Consider driving in a car at a constanty speed X. You reached out the window and throw a tennis ball at speed Y. The speed of the tennis ball relative to the car is Y, but the speed relative to the ground is X + Y (at the instant the ball is released anyway. Immediately following the release of the ball the speed starts decreasing due to air friction and gravity. Interestingly enough there have been experiments that show the speed of light also decreasing due to gravity and in fact it's course changed or bent because of it. Pretty cool.)

Unless you are in a vacuum! Do you live in a vacuum? If so what brand? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just a little light hearted humor!

Joe

thatismytruck said:
Time is relative.

To expand upon B607's explaination: Consider driving in a car at a constanty speed X. You reached out the window and throw a tennis ball at speed Y. The speed of the tennis ball relative to the car is Y, but the speed relative to the ground is X + Y (at the instant the ball is released anyway. Immediately following the release of the ball the speed starts decreasing due to air friction and gravity. Interestingly enough there have been experiments that show the speed of light also decreasing due to gravity and in fact it's course changed or bent because of it. Pretty cool.)

yeshoney said:
Unless you are in a vacuum! Do you live in a vacuum? If so what brand? :roll: :roll: :roll:

a Kenmore. 8)

the vacuum will only remove the air resistance not the gravity. :wink:

Back