History Channel's 'Real Deal'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The javelin guy was a cool guy, i just think he might have had a bit of a drug problem. i was standing by the door watching his bike sell, at that moment i knew my bike was going to get decent money.

The "dealer" said that he had sold some columbias that he got from an estate sale, sounded like they were repops, he thought that my bike should have had a solid sprocket like a twinbar and a "springer" - he explained that kids got their fingers caught in the "bee hive" spring - he was so off. they didnt tell me anything about the buyers present, the day that the dealer made his offer and the day of the actual auction were completely different days, on the day of the auction, they had us in a cheap hotel near disneyland pretty much all day, by the time of the auction, everyone was tired, grumpy and most of the guys there lost money. near the end of the day, some of the people at the auction had left and they had us fill in for the missing people, so ive seen myself more than a few times in the audience.

lobsterboyx said:
The "dealer" said that he had sold some columbias that he got from an estate sale, sounded like they were repops, he thought that my bike should have had a solid sprocket like a twinbar and a "springer" - he explained that kids got their fingers caught in the "bee hive" spring - he was so off. they didnt tell me anything about the buyers present, the day that the dealer made his offer and the day of the actual auction were completely different days, on the day of the auction, they had us in a cheap hotel near disneyland pretty much all day, by the time of the auction, everyone was tired, grumpy and most of the guys there lost money. near the end of the day, some of the people at the auction had left and they had us fill in for the missing people, so ive seen myself more than a few times in the audience.

I SEEN THE SHOW WHEN IT WAS FIRST PUT ON THE AIR. I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD TAKE IT TO AUCTION. GOOD CHOICE MAN AND CONGRATS ON BEING ON THE SHOW EVEN IF YOU SAID IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. ATLEAST YOU GOT SOME TV TIME. MERRY CHRISTMAS MAN

My cousin was actually the guy who purchased the so-called 52 AMF Javelin Jr. on the show. He just texted me and asked if it were worth restoring. It's obviously not, right?

Latest posts

Back