Honda CA95 trade?SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Honda CA95 trade?

That's a sweet old honda looks like all it needs is a new home

I HAD a blue one, with a red seat. Was a Shriner's bike. Put on a set of Coker Whites, had stock mufflers. Was as clean as that one. Your price is good,could be worth more with OE mufflers. Good Luck with sale. I wish you were closer.....

Thanks! I do ride it around. It does need new tires especially since the front one is original. I have contemplated buying Coker WWW's for it but they go in and out of availability. I have also considered more modern tires such as found on mopeds.

I'd hate to tell ya what I paid for the PAIR of Coker for mine. Yea, thats why I dont have any old antiques anymore. I used to haul mine on a trailer to shows, behind my GL-1000 Goldwing. Was a sight to see,fer sure. I remember taking it to a Goldwing show in Monroeville, at the Mall. The trailer barely fit in the doors . Insurance company found out that I showed the bike, they cancelled my policy. I had the Ca95, a MB50, and a few others. I sold them all. Im now riding a 87KLR and a 84 V65 Sabre. Insurance is cheap, without antique plates.....I LOVE old Jap bikes. I have owned my share of Harleys, and dont look back!. If te old Jap bikes run, they stay running forever, with minimal maintenance! Enjoy it!

Back