TRADITIONAL Hops and Gnarly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This build has turned into a bit of a tribute to my cousin Charlie. After finding out that he was 'all in' with Hopalong Cassidy as a child, I decided to officially make him a member of the Troopers Club!

IMG_7846.jpg

Trropers club.jpg

Everything is put together except for mounting the handlebars and grips. So if push comes to shove I can throw that together and get some final photos in time.

I hope to get at least some of the patina matching on the new paint done after I return from Florida. There will still be a few days left before the deadline next week so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Here's another cool Hopalong doodad on the rack. :)

IMG_7847.JPG

Everything is put together except for mounting the handlebars and grips. So if push comes to shove I can throw that together and get some final photos in time.

I hope to get at least some of the patina matching on the new paint done after I return from Florida. There will still be a few days left before the deadline next week so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Here's another cool Hopalong doodad on the rack. :)

View attachment 274692
Fantastic work as usual. Such an amazing blend of real and faux patina. I’m jealous of whoever gets to receive this. 💪🏻

Back