Hot Rod Columbia (almost done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Rod Columbia (Update 7-7)

Nice work on the seat!!!

Being a Hot Rod and a Mopar fan I had to follow this one. Looks great so far. The bike will look slick mounted in the bed of the ole' Dodge.

Thanks for all the replies guy's it's coming along. I need to have it done by the 28th so I can take it to the KKOA show in Salina Ks.
Picked this chain guard
2012-07-14162822.jpg

Blasted and painted
2012-07-14224520.jpg

YES!!!! Another hoodie!!

I agree that the light works better.
Have you thought about using the hood ornamanet in the tank area? That is actually where I thought you were going to put the long hoodie at (similar to Schwindian).
Bike is looking sharp.

EDIT: Forgot that you already have a tank.

I'm not a fan of yellow, but on this bike I would so keep those rims yellow. They look great.

And I wish I had made my truss rods on The Seminole aluminum. Not that I even know where I'd get the aluminum tubing...

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I'm not a fan of yellow, but on this bike I would so keep those rims yellow. They look great.

And I wish I had made my truss rods on The Seminole aluminum. Not that I even know where I'd get the aluminum tubing...
Thanks, as a kid I had two brothers all 1 year apart. We all were assigned colors growing up. My oldest brother was blue , middle was red , I was yellow. My mom would sew our color thread in the toes of our socks and by the tag in our underwear so we knew who's was who's. It all started when our aunt bought us drinking cups when we were real little. When my Mom asked me a while back why I liked yellow so much I told here it was my assigned color she forgot all about it . then she told me the story.

The tubing I got at a surplus store for scrap price.

Circa Cycles said:
That head light is BOSS 8) 8)
I like the rams head better(that doesn't sound good :? ) The bike looks good-GABTW!! Peace

Back