Hot Wheels Hemi - Ready to Show!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! :shock:

When will this Hot Wheels be in stores for .97 cents? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here are some photos from the bike show this past weekend. Not as many bikes there as I would have like to see but it was their first year. Hopefully it grows for next year.
There not the best, I'm no photographer! :roll: but here ya go:

This is a shot of our bikes set up.
allbikes_zps08313f2a.jpg

The Hemi
full_zps5d4af81b.jpg

This photo shows the quality of the paint job. Paint and graphic were $1000.00
head_zpsd22063ba.jpg

I finally got a photo that shows the green Halo light. I was very happy with how this turned out! :D
head-light_zps43f3bf9a.jpg

Two speed kick back and dual tail lights. You can also see how the rims turned out here.
t-lights_zpsaebaed5d.jpg

1939 Buick fender trim to top off the tank. 8)
I found some better stainless steel screws to use and polished them, these fit and matched a lot better then the first set.
trim_zpsd8a890ed.jpg

Rear shot.
rear_zps31f1e2e6.jpg

And I got a little token of thanks for coming to the show.
2cdc15e7-63af-43be-a6bb-2973af055aa1_zps22f9dc38.jpg

I guess some would say I'm nit-picking, but 555mm is 21.8 inches, not 31.8 . I'm not saying this to be mean, just bringing it up for accuracy. I like wider bars, because I'm 6'3".

evalu8r said:
Tater said:
:shock: Man! That came out nice. 8)

Let us know what handlebars you used, if you don't mind saying.

Np, The bars are Civia, Loring Bars, 31.8/555mm

I'll post some photos from the bike show later tonight

Way to go! Well deserved award!!!!!

Love your build man and concrats. FYI I have a few of those seats a love them but if you plan on this bike to be a everyday ride they won't last. They break at the nose after awhile. Where the front spring mounts it will crack and seperate from the plastic shell. It took me some time to come up with a fix. Just glue of any kind will not work. If this happens to ya let me know and I could show you how to fix it.

Nice bike,
Al

WoW!, Thanks for all the great feed back Guys, it was a fun build and I'm already thinking of the next one to do.
I want to find a local professional photographer and get some cool photos taken of the Hemi and Deep Six, maybe with some graffiti in the back ground.

Back