Houston Area Cruiser Bikes-Sunday Morning Cruise

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freind request sent! I'm(+4) planning on riding the July 4th parade in Galveston. Are any members from here planning on that one?
-john

big john said:
Freind request sent! I'm(+4) planning on riding the July 4th parade in Galveston. Are any members from here planning on that one?
-john

Weather permitting! We're trying to get as many people as we can to ride in the parade.
It's Saturday July 3rd though right?

Re: Houston Area Cruiser Bikes-Weekend Cruise!

drabe said:
We're still doing the Sunday morning ride but have also added a Sunday evening ride to try and beat the heat!
For details check us out on facebook, just look up 'Rusty Riders' for updates and pics from previous rides.

**Update** Well it looks like we're moving the Sunday evening rides to Saturday evening!
Still meeting at the same location (1621 Milam @ Leeland, Houston Press building) at 6:30!
Every weekend so far the evening ride has doubled in numbers, starting with 3 and now up to 10 riders and riding about 13 miles!!
The Sunday morning ride continues also so if you can't make it to one you can still do the other.

I figured since it's been a while it was time to update this thread, here's more details from our Facebook page (Rusty Riders) or you can get there by going to RustyRidersHouston.com.

Rusty Riders meet at Hickory Hollow (101 S. Heights Blvd) every Sunday morning at 9am.
It is a very casual ride. We usually keep our eyes peeled for garage sale signs and are known to stop for breakfast omewhere in the Heights area. The routes aren't usually planned but we tend to cover several miles without even noticing. All bikes are welcome.

:D :D * * *NIGHT RIDES HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED FOR THE SUMMER!* * * :D :D

We ride on Thursday and Saturday Nights - MEET UP AT 6:30pm.

We meet-up/park in lot behind the Houston Press Building. 1698 Travis @ Pease 77002 in Downtown Houston at 6:30pm and start around 7pm.

See us in action:
http://youtu.be/55I_HnLxeJM

If you are in the Houston area and want to have a great time cruising your old bike then come on out and join us!

Tell 'em Dave sent you! :D

My fiance and myself will be joining in sun 24th on a couple bikes ive been putting together.
Looking forward, hope to see some people out

barkeep said:
My fiance and myself will be joining in sun 24th on a couple bikes ive been putting together.
Looking forward, hope to see some people out
Hey.... i know you.

Back