How long can you get away with having a bike in the house?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have more bikes in the house if there was more room. As it is, there are 9 Stingrays in the living room. There's an awful lot of bikes in the basement, I'd guess 50+, and all the parts. The back yard has a lot of the junk, donated Murray mountain bikes and rotten Chinese Roadmasters and so on. The one rule has pretty much been, no bikes in the kitchen, and that's just because the kitchen has no space.

My wife is surprisingly understanding. BTW, if you folks would buy more of my stuff, there'd be more room here... :)

--Rob

^^^^^^

Hey Rob, maybe you should start giving the stuff away! :lol: I'll take a trailer load full! :mrgreen:

well i am giving it a whirl!! looking forward the reaction on her face :shock:
2013-02-02_09-41-12_872_zps4a60d012.jpg

Well folks it only made it a couple hours! the kids called me out right away "Daddy's junk is in the house" its back in the garage

I'm at 14 going on 15 years and some have never been ridden by me. I'm still doing the Hibernation Digout. Found some more cool pieces today. Probably post some of it up tonight.

started with just one. years ago. in college kept them in the house 2-3, but my wife weened me off of the habit when we got married, now we are back up to this level as a regular amount with and additional 3-4 after a bike purchase although had 15 in the house for almost 4 days 2 weeks ago and that helped to establish that rusty ones can come in! wish that I had a nice room though! keep adding them and working on building up her tolerance to larger amounts. so will bring in a rusty murry muscle bike and get her used to a small rusty ride then work up to a big rusty. will bring the murry in tomorrow and let you know how long it lasts
IMG_0033_zpsd6eb04ad.jpg

is there any way to encript this page with password access only?

T

i found this pic online :lol:
thought it might be fitting :wink:
bici311_zpsd7262b1a.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

So last night we're getting ready for bed and the wife says: "Do you ever get nervous or check on your bikes in the garage?", to which I replied "Yes, all of the time". She then said "It makes me really nervous that they could get stolen". I said, "Yeah, I know". Then she said......."Maybe you should just store them in the house" :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT THE.......?? I do believe my wife's body has been taken over by aliens. Will somebody please call the authorities?

silvertonguedevil said:
So last night we're getting ready for bed and the wife says: "Do you ever get nervous or check on your bikes in the garage?", to which I replied "Yes, all of the time". She then said "It makes me really nervous that they could get stolen". I said, "Yeah, I know". Then she said......."Maybe you should just store them in the house" :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT THE.......?? I do believe my wife's body has been taken over by aliens. Will somebody please call the authorities?

You should've gotten up RIGHT THEN and brought them in the house. :lol:

yoothgeye said:
silvertonguedevil said:

Lucky dog,... Take notes on her behavior, what is different about her, any new medications she's on and report back so we can try the same on our wives!

roly...

I see, i am not the only sick one out here. I always have two bikes in the house im workin on. Wife is used to it, im sure she would like them outside. The other 13 bikes are happy in the garage or 16 not sure anymore. All winter long thats us, my sons are quilty as well. This was a great subject.
bluebikes.jpg
MB

yoothgeye said:
silvertonguedevil said:

You are a very lucky man!

Back