Howe Caverns Bicycle Show and Swap Meet Sunday July 27th.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday July 27th Bicycle Show and Swap Meet at Howe Caverns Pavillion. In Howe’s Cave NY. From 9am to 3pm. ANY BICYCLE IS WELCOME!!!! Top 3 people Choice. Along with awards for, best Vintage bike. Best Muscle bike and best Custom. SHOW BIKES ARE FREE TO ENTER INTO THE SHOW!!! SH Bicycle Store will also be holding a build off. Must be Present the day of the show to win!!!! Vender’s spot is 10 Dollars!! Bring as much as you want. Open to Bicycle, Craft, Antique and Flea market Venders!!! Last year we had 102 Show bikes. One of the biggest turn outs in the north east for a bicycle show EVER!!! Let’s try to beat that record this year!!! For more info on the show the swap meet or the build off please call Steve at 1-518-231-0614. Thanks. Hope to see you all there.

http://www.howecaverns.com/ for Lodging, camping and Directions.

Looking forward to this show , we will have a hole bunch of custom bikes coming to this show , And there is going to be a custom bike raffled off at the show , more info coming soon about the raffle , the bike is being donated by Bandit Custom Cycle from Leroy NY

I have Looked at some of Bandit Custom Cycles Work already. Looks like they make some pretty cool bikes. I am sure they will build something pretty cool for this raffle.

Been getting calls about people wanting to be venders for the show. Sounds like there is going to be something for everyone. Just praying for the same weather we had last year!!!!

I need to ask a favor of all my friends and anyone coming to this Howe Caverns Bicycle Show and Swap Meet. Last Year we made a Small donation of $75.00 to the Schoharie Valley Animal Shelter. From are 50/50 raffle and by people that donated. This year We would like to make another donation In the name of My Dog Snickers that passed away In January. I am asking if everyone that comes, can Please Bring What ever they can. Cans of Dog and Cat food. Bags of Dog and Cat food. Towels, and Blankets. Or whatever you may think will Help the Animal Shelter? The People at the Shelter were very excited to receive a donation from all the people that came to the show last year. Lets show the Shelter how Strong the Bicycle Community is by giving another Donation Bigger then last year. Thanks In advanced to everyone that Donates to this cause. As far as the Show goes. My Phone has rung Pretty much every day of people asking about the show. Looks like its going to be a great Show and swap meet again. Just Pray for a Day like we had last year. It was the nicest day of the Summer!!!!

Well here is the start of the bike that is going to be raffled off at the show , It will have 29" wheels , I will post more as I get more done, and no thats no the seat that will be on the bike when its done
raffle bike002.jpg
raffle bike005.jpg
raffle bike005.jpg
raffle bike002.jpg

This raffle bike is looking pretty cool. I'm sure it's going to come out really killer. Someone is going o get a cool bike. We are getting closer to the show and swap. This should be a great event.

Ok, I have finally listened to what my wife has been telling me and yes I DO HAVE WAY TOO MUCH STUFF, I plan on making this show and loading up everything I have, have included just a couple pics to wet some appetites, I do not have everything priced as of yet but will be working on it. When I do a show I price it to sell, I DO NOT like putting items back away (as the space is usually already filled up). I would consider pre selling some items to be delivered to Howe Caverns if I receive 50% deposit with remaining to be paid just before show, or at show with cash. Enjoy
IMG_5868_zps0d42a523.jpg

IMG_5869_zps2db00107.jpg

IMG_5870_zps0350cba1.jpg

IMG_5878_zps575e765a.jpg

IMG_5879_zps5efb9c98.jpg

IMG_5882_zpsf4fcde5f.jpg

IMG_5884_zpsa5fcf682.jpg

IMG_5885_zpsfd11876e.jpg

IMG_5887_zps0b18c799.jpg

IMG_5893_zps6ee97740.jpg

Ya I am bringing a whole bunch of stuff to sell cheap but I am afraid of how much stuff I will be bringing home !!!!!!

I would like to say that I am great full for everyone's support for this show and cause. Several people have been stepping up to make this a strong event for the bicycle community and the Animal shelter. My Dad is a great PR person who has been helping me a lot from the start. I will keep updating this post. We are about 3 months away. Hope to see everyone there!!!

Back