• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Huffy Warp Factor Five

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Here you go folks, 80's nostalgia for sale.
Vintage USA made huffy, with all four wheel discs intact. Bike appears to be original, and needs a new home.
Has the typical wear of a 30 year old bike.
Asking $250 shipped to lower 48
890bfdac5d71ba6b2d0f2846c0408d8f.jpg
1ce6352adeb3aab3c12ae1444ccbb2da.jpg
6f85ea55eb9d229fbbcd84f6baffd2cf.jpg
d0c93e3a96752a68e39021d37f9dc128.jpg
55be6c1ab3af8facfa48abeccb1d9e76.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I had an idea today.
Somebody please make me an offer before I do something stupid.

I had an idea today.
Somebody please make me an offer before I do something stupid.

I have to say, I've never seen this rare BMX bike before. With a name like "Warp Factor Five", I'd put this up on EBAY and let the STAR TREK fans go after it!!

I have to say, I've never seen this rare BMX bike before. With a name like "Warp Factor Five", I'd put this up on EBAY and let the STAR TREK fans go after it!!

I had it on eBay, no real interest. Guess it'll stay in the collection.

I had it on eBay, no real interest. Guess it'll stay in the collection.

Really? Did you try to mention the "Star Trek" theme in the title? If I had kids, I'd probably buy this for them.

Really? Did you try to mention the "Star Trek" theme in the title? If I had kids, I'd probably buy this for them.
No, didn't mention Star Trek. Maybe if I can get Shatner to sign the seat when I'm in his neck of the woods next week it might help. Been lots of interest, but no offers.

Latest posts

Back