HUNERT DOLLAH THREE SPEED - TEXAS WATER TREATMENT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This one popped up on the CL on Sunday and caught my eye.

I'm always on alert for any cheap bikes with Nexus hubs. Met the seller this morning on the way to work to do the deal. Test rode it and it rides real nice...really nice geometry.

Turns out to be a pretty nice bike...Nexus 3 speed freewheel hub, stretched aluminum frame & fork with those cool handlebars and a suspension post.

Once the weather cools down I may have to give it a paint job and throw some different tires on it. :mrgreen:

da25.jpg

c54d.jpg

u2x8.jpg

77en.jpg

t2nf.jpg

Re: HUNERT DOLLAH THREE SPEED

Texas has all the cool stuff! 8) All I have here is rust...you guys get no rust, Ted Nugent, and Gas Monkey Garage! :shock: :mrgreen:

Don't forget low taxes, low housing costs and incredible BBQ.

There's a reason people are moving here in droves....just hope they all don't mess it up. :lol:

I'm going to Austin for my birthday in September (present from wife). If I like it and move there, consider your state ruined.

nice looking bike....you can't screw up Austin too much more that's where we keep all our liberals...:)

Ha Ha! :lol:

Yeah, I figure if enough folks from up north move down here we'll have a state income tax before you know it. :wink:

Yep, Austin's got it going on! Been to visit numerous times for the LSRU. Only thing is, now you guys have to babysit Jesse James. :D :D :shock:

Just this old sense of humor of mine!!!

funny.

so what is there to do for a few days in Austin? Only thing I see is night clubs, and lots of them. What about during the day?

Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...yes, Jesse just likes the big gun culture and the BBQ. :D

Well ya! Ok :D your right. That's a couple of his loves, and we can't talk about the others, you know, family forum and all!
:oops:

On to the "Fresh Finds" now! :D Nice Bike!

Thanks for the suggestions and links Steve.

Cleaned it up and swapped out a few parts today....the bike rides pretty nice.

Before

da25.jpg

After

80zr.jpg

o7a6.jpg

p8a0.jpg

lnu0.jpg

Latest posts

Back