i got a new car!!!!! actually really old check it out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
olschbp said:
think it is a good canidate for a 351 and c4, nice score there, :D

:x :eek: How dare u! lol Flathead all the way, old skool rule baby. I love this car haha.

greg and andria came over last night to drop his bike off to get some lines laid on it and i fired it up for them. i had not ran it in a few days, hit the button two cranks and boom fired right off settling into that nice flathead burble that i love so much. and sensor we will talk about blocking it for now she is gonna be like she is but down the line maybe. i want this one nice.

sometimes it is better to be lucky than good i guess. and hey i got a new bike too and i dont mean the build off bike :mrgreen: . i started cleaning the engine area this morning greg remember how many leaves and such were stuffed into the corners? there is now a ring of stuff on the ground around the front of the car from me pulling out leaves.

:? C4? Really? Why not just use a big rubber band? :p I'd rather have three on the tree with the linkage bushings gone. I guess if you feel like throwing money at it, it can be built. I think it's one of the worst products ever produced by FoMoCo.

well was i wrong. i found a shoebox form and posted pics. instantly they were all over it and love the car but it is NOT a 51 but a 50 with a 51 front hood and fenders i guess. see i learn something every day now i gotta find a 50 hood so i can get the cool 50 single bullet center

okay Karfer...... i'm screaming this from the cheap seats..."QUIT HOGGIN' ALL THE COOL TOYS!!!"

love that car 8)
can't wait to see it in October!

man, i gotta get me another cool old ride :cry:

man iduno how i do it i have gotten really lucky and this car was pure luck and a really good friend who knew how much i liked the car. the manifold and carbs were from another friend who i have known since high school. and sensor i am sorry i keep forgetting i have it hidden in my display case in the living room.

Back