I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

I see some of my buds like this look. Chime in if ya like it. Cue up Toto "Hold the Line" and Rock Out!! It's how I'm starting my day! Whew!! Crank it up!! Peace

Nice :!: Looks comfy for hours of cruisin' 8) 8)

Jake Sensi said:
km Cue up Toto "Hold the Line" and Rock Out!!

Jake, you know I respect your musicality, but how can you rock out to Toto?!! :shock:
C'mon man, don't go soft on me. I don't want to come back and see that you changed to an Air Supply 45 on your bike.

:p

Wow!, a masked off crank, now that's RATTY! Crazy seats, mis-matched components, chick frame, rear death bars, I'm lovin' it! 8)

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:
km Cue up Toto "Hold the Line" and Rock Out!!

Jake, you know I respect your musicality, but how can you rock out to Toto?!! :shock:
C'mon man, don't go soft on me. I don't want to come back and see that you changed to an Air Supply 45 on your bike.

:p
Hey it's the guitar and drums that drive the song. Peatbog you know you have at least one air Supply song from ya Casanova days. HaHaHa. Peace

JoKeR63 said:
Wow!, a masked off crank, now that's RATTY! Crazy seats, mis-matched components, chick frame, rear death bars, I'm lovin' it! 8)
Thanks!! I always mask my cranks like that if I don't paint them. Stay tuned I won't let ya down! Peace

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU(SOME NEW IDEAS)

tin machine said:
hey man its wild and crazy , just what i expected from youuus , GET TO BUILDIN BRO !!! :wink:
OK RATTERS HERE'S SOME MORE TO GANDER AT!! I SCORED THESE AT NBW.
GEDC0554.jpg
I HAD TO HAVE A DIFFERENT SET OF BARS THAN THE REST OF THE PACK.A NICE AN RATTY SHIFTER BEFORE I- JAKE HIM UP
GEDC0555.jpg
HOW'S THIS MOCK LOOK?!?
GEDC0557.jpg
HMMM..WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THIS BUILD?!?
GEDC0556.jpg
KEEP WATCHING RATTERS! ALL YA QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED SOON!! NOW CUE UP THAT DEF LEPPARD "ROCK OF AGES" AND C'MON B...GTB!! PEACE

Peatbog said:
Those handlebars are indeed different than any I have seen before. They are also pretty cool.
Hey,that's what I was going to say

Nice hunting Jake! I have a pair of those high rise OCC bars too. I always thought they would look cool flipped.
The shifter is very cool. Two speedos? Is one for the front wheel and one for the wheelie bar wheel so you can keep track of how far you ride your wheelies?

Circa Cycles said:
Peatbog said:
Those handlebars are indeed different than any I have seen before. They are also pretty cool.
Hey,that's what I was going to say
Thanks guys! I snagged em from my sons new occ. I painted it black for him. I'll post it in the builds section. It stopped raining so tonight I'll do some buildin'!! Hahaha I'm Build James B@$?h!! Peace

Flat black and gold grips! looking good, J!

imagearchy said:
Thanks Jake. That song has been stuck in my head for 2 weeks!!
Did you know who it was by? Glad to be of service.

kingfish254 said:
Flat black and gold grips! looking good, J!
Thanks B but you know they won't make the cut. PEace

TANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS AND REPLIES
GEDC0563.jpg
I USUALLY PLAY A GIBSON BUT LOOK AT THIS FENDER
GEDC0562.jpg
GEDC0564.jpg
GEDC0558.jpg
WATCH WHERE I GO THURSDAY!! PEACE

Back