I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (SOME LOON AND ALUM!!)

Peatbog said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiit a minute! Does this mean you are building even another bike before this build off is over?
EHH!! OF COURSE! IT JUST NEEDS THE FOIL OFF,A NEW FRONT TIRE,SEAT AND ONE PEDAL WAS BROKE OFF. PIECE OF CAKE RIGHT?!? I GOTTA GET A THEME AND THEN IT'S OFF TO THE RACES. JOAN IS BASICALLY DOWN HILL NOW. I JUST NEED IT TO STOP RAINING!! :x
aka_locojoe said:
Man you're one busy guy. Enjoy following your build(s). Great score on the Firestone.
I JUST KNOCK THESE BIKES OUT!! THANKS FOR LOOKING.

kingfish254 said:
Yo Jake!!
That is an AWESOME SCORE!!!!!!!!!
YEAH B!! THIS FOIL IS THICK AS CRAP!!! THIS IS GONNA TAKE SOME WORK :x BUT...IBJB!!!

I get an adrenalin rush every time I get ready to click on your thread cuz I never know what to expect :wink: :wink: Great stuff is always on the other side 8) 8)

Circa Cycles said:
I get an adrenalin rush every time I get ready to click on your thread cuz I never know what to expect :wink: :wink: Great stuff is always on the other side 8) 8)
THANKS FOR WATCHING BUT COME MONDAY IT'S ALL ABOUT JOAN!! UNLESS I FIND SOMETHING KRAZY. STAY TUNED CUZ TONIGHT I'M GOING TO NBW. :wink: I'LL TRY AND POST TONIGHT OR SWITCH TO NINJA MODE. :mrgreen: ON THE FIRESTONE I JUST GOT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT CHROME SO I WANT TO PAINT IT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!? SHOULD I JAKEIFY IT?!? PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
Circa Cycles said:
THANKS FOR WATCHING BUT COME MONDAY IT'S ALL ABOUT JOAN!! UNLESS I FIND SOMETHING KRAZY. STAY TUNED CUZ TONIGHT I'M GOING TO NBW. :wink: I'LL TRY AND POST TONIGHT OR SWITCH TO NINJA MODE. :mrgreen: ON THE FIRESTONE I JUST GOT I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT CHROME SO I WANT TO PAINT IT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!? SHOULD I JAKEIFY IT?!? PEACE

Well if ya gotta' paint it, how about using something clear so that the chrome shows thru?

JoKeR63 said:
Jake Sensi said:
Circa Cycles said:

Well if ya gotta' paint it, how about using something clear so that the chrome shows thru?
Eh. Sorry clear coating is not in My bag of tricks. :wink: Peace

Man, man, man, man.....$7???!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond a score. Might as well of given it to you for free.. Congrats!

Jake, if you paint the chrome use one of the Dulicolor Metalcast or Krylon X-Metals paints. If lets the chrome help out with an anodized metal look.
I am using red Metalcast on parts of Flexy.

Metalcast-2T.jpg

3844478969_5982142d05.jpg

Thank B! Those colors look sweet!
EastOfEastLos said:
Man, man, man, man.....$7???!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond a score. Might as well of given it to you for free.. Congrats!
Hey scrappers gotta eat and feed me more bikes. No luck at nbw. Some new crew working there. I saw a sweeet kids bike to snatch. Peace

Peatbog said:
I used that Krylon red over metallic silver once. It looked cool. That may be really sweet over chrome.
Hey I could make it red and name it Sammy(Hagar) or OUB12!!

Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:
I used that Krylon red over metallic silver once. It looked cool. That may be really sweet over chrome.

I like it!!!

And have this as your racing number.

img_195-1234544281.jpg

How 'bout taping the frame off like Eddie's guitars before shooting it with red metalcast and let the chrome shine through after peeling the tape off :?:

Circa Cycles said:
How 'bout taping the frame off like Eddie's guitars before shooting it with red metalcast and let the chrome shine through after peeling the tape off :?:

I like that!!!

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:
Peatbog said:

I like it!!!

And have this as your racing number.

img_195-1234544281.jpg
That's it!! Watch me run with this idea B!!

I know you will build brotha!!!!!!

CUZ
YOUR
BUILD
JAMES
FEMALE DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :!:

Circa Cycles said:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha :!:

Haven't you noticed his sign off sometimes "IBJB" or the one he has honored me with "YBJ2B". :mrgreen:

Todays motivational music is Alien Antfarm-Smooth Criminal. Crank it!! Build on brothers! This week Joan peels out! Peace

Circa Cycles said:
Great idea! Can I finish it before the buildoff?!? Hmmmm...wait...iBJB!!! GABTW!! :mrgreen:

Jake Sensi said:
GABTW!! :mrgreen:

I'll accept that, even though Gitchazz is one word. :p

Back