I knew I'd get into some Speedos this summer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img-thing

heyslugger said:
Thankfully for you it's this kind and not the other that I am posting pics of! I have been looking for some 26" cables and those little foam inserts for so long!

What's with the picture of the lady and a motorcycle?

clerkkent said:
heyslugger said:
Thankfully for you it's this kind and not the other that I am posting pics of! I have been looking for some 26" cables and those little foam inserts for so long!

What's with the picture of the lady and a motorcycle?

That one is the real find! HA! I think its a guy with a magnificent mullet. I have no idea what the deal is with it but I kinda made up my own back story. I imagine that some woman with an Schwinn Excersizer wanted to look good for Mr.Motorcycle McMullet and instead of working for speed or miles worked hard for the dude!

Do you have any extra parts for a Schwinn Exercizer speedo? I have one and the cable was too short to put it on anything! So I cut it up to get a better understanding of how they work and to see if I could find a replacement. No luck yet. Plus, the wheel part is busted, as no matter what bike I try to put it on, the wheel just won't spin with it. So I don't know if I lost a part or it was missing in the original sale or what.

Basically, if you have a kit (minus the actual speedo), I'll throw some bones your way. And maybe another whole kit WITH a speedo, for 26/27'' wheels.
;)
Let me know.

Latest posts

Back