ichi bike test ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
put some new bars off an old motorcycle on the ichi bike had to pull some air on the test ride to make sure
they was cranked down good WARNING large scary man getting air on an old schwinn

car405.jpg

test ride air check
car401.jpg

random bikes in the drive
car404.jpg

Those bars don't look that big with that bearded gorilla riding your bike ... :mrgreen:

Those wheels/tires look beefy enough to be on something with a combustion engine on it too, NICE BIKE H.M. !!!

old&crusty said:
that's a good looking panel, what year is it?
its a 64 came out of Tupelo Mississippi ... was a dry cleaning company van 49K orig miles... I hardly every drive it..
no window is tuff :shock:

CCR said:
Those bars don't look that big with that bearded gorilla riding your bike ... :mrgreen:

Those wheels/tires look beefy enough to be on something with a combustion engine on it too, NICE BIKE H.M. !!!
yes the elusive bearded gorilla if you leave food out at night .. he will visit.. and ride off with your flexi liners and your
full tilt boogies.... its rumored that he was seen on the honey badger yest the other day ...

Love the look of that bike ! makes me ICHI to build a klunker :)

Any SASCUACH sightings in your neighborhood :?:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Love the look of that bike ! makes me ICHI to build a klunker :)

Any SASCUACH sightings in your neighborhood :?:
hey jokes are my job :lol: you build one be sure to post pics of you getting air

Back