i'm baaaaack

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well sorta my computer blew up i turned it off for a few days and when i went to turn it back on it would not restart goes to the page saying windows failled to load and it gives me 4 options none of which work. i guess i have to get the restart disk from gateway but they really suck to deal with. so for now i am using my friend's comp. nothing much has changed still cant find the darn cable for my camera which sucks because i have built a few new bikes as well as changed the lucky 7 around a bit and i am much happier with it now. oh yea the leg is better it still hurts if i whack it on something but other than that i guess i am good to go.

dude, go to a camera store and get a cable! I've been wanting to some more pics of your projects for quite a while. Youse gots style baybee, and we wants to see your bikes. :lol:

jeff

oh yeah, when you can afford one, get a Mac Mini...you can use your pc moniter and you won't have all the problems you have with a pc.

Unsolicited advice from your local Mac snob...thank you, thank you very much. 8)

My office at work :D

equipment2.jpg

Rat Rod said:
My office at work :D

equipment2.jpg

dude, where's the bike pics :?: :cry: :? models :? or TOYS :!: :?: :wink:

outsider13 said:
dude, where's the bike pics :?: :cry: :? models :? or TOYS :!: :?: :wink:

Ha Ha...they are all on the other side of the desk....Star Wars, Pixar figurines, CARS diecast cars, etc.

No pictures of bikes though. :cry:

Weeeeeeeeelllllllll.

look who decided to Phone us back!
we've ben calling for weeks,
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good to hear from yaa..
I got your E mail...
I returned one but not sure it went through.

good to see yaa Adam,
Kev.

Welcome Back Karfer!!!!!!!! whats up man?! aint seen ya in weeks, Glad 2 hear ur legs better, You build your buildoff bike yet man? GAH I gotta goto bed glad ur back.. Soon im gonna be up as late as i want 18 days left in skool.. Made honor roll ALL YEAR! GO ME! Also got my first dismissal all year yesterday, Different story different day! Anyways yeah karfer, Glad ur back man!!! Peace Peeps!

Back