Janes Addiction: Scenic Kennebunk Maine ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha. Dan you're too funny. How about I go pick it up and deliver to you? (sarcasm)

You're funny. Have you drive to NJ once for me and this is what I get? :p

So are you coming out for this ride? Bring skip along too. He seems to have plenty of spare time these days (judging by his Facebook posts).

Pardon my intervention gentlemen, but Ian, in support of Dan’s reply, would it be possible to lead Wifey with your leash to this ride? :)

Gotta ride your build off bike :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't know...Been riding that a lot lately. Took it down the Eastern Trail and then the Bridle path to the port last weekend....and did end up finding a way across rt 1 to get to The Mill Pub. Where the trail ends in Biddeford you just go past the fence and to the right which brings you over the RR track and out onto a deadend which leads right to Rt 1, cross that and take a couple side roads and it brings you to the bottom of the hill just before the entrance to the pub. Cupcake is coming home. Maybe I'll ride Cupcake. I cant wait to see which bike Kim picks. She has first choice!

Hope you guys have perfect weather for this ride, you're gonna love it up there! So bummed I won't be riding with you, be safe have fun and take lots of pics!!

y3emy4yt.jpg

4u7yvary.jpg

How envious am I?
Would someone post those pictures on the NERRB Facebook page?

This ride was awesome!! A giant thank you to Jane for hosting this. A few first timers came out too which was great. I've got a ton of photos I'll try to get up later tonight.

mkrCOpY.jpg

Breakfast ride. Eastern Trail to Cole Road Café. Even my daughter came with us! Way to go Harley!!!!

Back