Kickstand

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Burrus one of the editors is coming into town on the 29th and is bringing me some to give out. Jims brother David used to work for us back in the early 90s. I'm going to put on a ride around Historic Independence Square while he's here. We plan to get some pictures in front of Harry Trumans house and other historic sites. I will let all the Spokesmen know when this is going to happen so plan on coming out and showing off your bikes.

Bicyclerick said:
Jim Burrus one of the editors is coming into town on the 29th and is bringing me some to give out. Jims brother David used to work for us back in the early 90s. I'm going to put on a ride around Historic Independence Square while he's here. We plan to get some pictures in front of Harry Trumans house and other historic sites. I will let all the Spokesmen know when this is going to happen so plan on coming out and showing off your bikes.
I had been conversing worth Jim and he told me he was going to KC. I told him to be sure and check out your shop while there and he informed me that he used to live there and knew you.

On its way ( I guess)

Got this email today:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello fellow subscribers!
We're thrilled about the excitement that we're getting about our magazine. And I'm sure you're all all waiting on your copy, and while publishing a new magazine is hardly a simple task, we've ended up having to print more magazines to meet the demand. So please accept my sincere apology for the delay in getting this first issue into your hands.

With more than 500 independent bike dealers in 43 states receiving magazines, as it turns out, we ran out of magazines (in some cases, those shipped to bike shops were gone in a day!) and because of the amazing response to our first issue, we've had to do a second run. This is more success than we expected, or even anticipated. So because of this, your first issue has been delayed. We got more mags yesterday, and i have personally stuffed them into envelopes today, and they're going out in the snail mail today!

In the mean time, we're working on our second issue and it's shaping up in ways that I could not have imagined. The content I've seen thus far, and the ideas we've batted around here with the staff is gonna be incredibly special... so be on the look out for our first issue to arrive in the next few days in your mailbox, and know that we are working hard to expand the enterprise to bring you fun, entertaining and interesting stories about and for the cruiser bicycle!

Thanks for subscribing!

Brad K. Evans
Publisher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kickstandmag.com ? [email protected]

Hello fellow subscribers!
We're thrilled about the excitement that we're getting about our
magazine. And I'm sure you're all all waiting on your copy, and while
publishing a new magazine is hardly a simple task, we've ended up
having to print more magazines to meet the demand. So please accept
my sincere apology for the delay in getting this first issue into
your hands.

With more than 500 independent bike dealers in 43 states receiving
magazines, as it turns out, we ran out of magazines (in some cases,
those shipped to bike shops were gone in a day!) and because of the
amazing response to our first issue, we've had to do a second run.
This is more success than we expected, or even anticipated. So
because of this, your first issue has been delayed. We got more mags
yesterday, and i have personally stuffed them into envelopes today,
and they're going out in the snail mail today!

In the mean time, we're working on our second issue and it's shaping
up in ways that I could not have imagined. The content I've seen thus
far, and the ideas we've batted around here with the staff is gonna
be incredibly special... so be on the look out for our first issue to
arrive in the next few days in your mailbox, and know that we are
working hard to expand the enterprise to bring you fun, entertaining
and interesting stories about and for the cruiser bicycle!

Thanks for subscribing!

Brad K. Evans
Publisher

http://www.kickstandmag.com[email protected]

Haven't rec'd mine yet. Maybe I should run up to the bike shop and get one. :x Since they are new to publishing they probably haven't gotten the message yet... You don't put your magazines in bike shops or "on the newstand" before the people that subscribed get their copy. I know we only paid $2 or something for this first go and they are brand new, but it's still BS when someone off the street can get a copy before a paying subscriber. Check the way any major magazine does it...subscribers always come first. Gary

where do i sign up to start receiving this magazine!!! especially if im gonna be in it with the rest of the spokesmen!!!

Easy E

They're looking for a CENTERFOLD bike for the August issue............Let's get one of "ours" in there. :D

Back