kinda cool...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
while channel surfing today I stopped at drag racing. It turned out to be motorcycle drag racing, which is cool, but then they interviewed a racer and it was Craig Treble...I grew up with him and we used to ride BMX bikes on the trails by our house...kinda cool... 8) 8)

I went to college with Kristen Armstrong and she is a friend of my wife. She just won the Gold in Women's Time Trial.

It might be the closest to knowing someone famous :D

When I was in the military I was the XOs jeep driver. He was a 2nd LT. the lowest rank an officer can be in the army. He was only a couple of years older than myself.Through a series of events within the next couple of years he ended up staying at my parents house for about a week.Fast forward about 30 years, I was watching a Pentagon briefing at the start of the present Iraqi conflict and there was my LT. except now he was a three star general :shock:
I was able to get a letter through to his office. He wrote back, said that of course I remember you. He even wrote a nice conratulation note to my parents for thier 60th anniversary.That was kinda cool.

Latest posts

Back