King Sting

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Just had a call from a friend who knows someone wanting to get rid of an early 80's Schwinn, shiny wheels, big bmx style, mostly rusty with layers and layers of paint. It's been in his garage for years and he just wants to get rid of it. I'm hoping for a King Sting in good shape.

Going to get 3 bikes finally, trading a set of wheels and tires from a Dyno cruiser for them. One of those 3 is supposed to be a 78 Spitfire.

It took long enough, but after all that, no Schwinn. But I think one is an original Earth Cruiser, no name on it though, but it has chrome forks. It has a Schwinn bike shop sticker in place of a head badge. Also a Huffy 3 speed, early 70's I think, and it has a mag sprocket. Lastly a Huffy good vibrations . Everything except the 3 speed has flats and are in dire need of everything. I cleaned up the 3 speed and am trying to fit 26 x 3 tires on the Earth Cruiser. Anyone know how to ID an Earth Cruiser?

xendx2.jpg

Latest posts

Back