Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 8/21 BOA G Tires Almost DB Formula 1 BMX

None of these are my finds, but here are three bikes at the bike shop that I got the BOAs from.

Here is a 3G cruiser with the BOAs on some fat rims.
WP_000296.jpg

Here are two Ross Apollo 3 muscle bikes that they are asking $300 a piece for . It looks like they should swap the seats on these.

WP_000294.jpg

WP_000293.jpg

Wow, and why is this bike shop closing? they got some killer stuff! :shock:

outskirtscustoms said:
Wow, and why is this bike shop closing? they got some killer stuff! :shock:

It mostly sells boats and cars. This was more of a side biz and the guy wants to use the bike space as storage for his muscle cars.

For all I know it may take a year for them to completly close shop on the bikes. They don't have much new stock left though.

Oh yeah,,,,,,, DA NAYCHA BOY IS BACK.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ric-flair1.jpg

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/1 Nexus 7 Wheelset + Townie

Picked up this at a good enough price that I think I can keep the Nexus 7 roller brake wheelset and sell the bike for what I have in it, making the Nexus FREE.
(SOLD parts and bike after I un-built it. Got the Nexus 7 wheelset for free plus some coin)
(SOLD Nexus Wheelset)
triton.jpg

Also last weekend, I picked up this Electra Townie for a sweet deal.
(SOLD Townie)
townie.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/1 Nexus 7+Townie+Leather+700cWheels

Picked up this nice 700c SS Alex wheelset and tires today for $30 plus this 4'x2.5' new leather for $3.

(TRADED wheelset)
5I95Kd5M83Ge3K93Hcc93b70db04378bc1df8.jpg
5O45Kd5Fa3F43J83H8c93a37754e262021bb8.jpg
5Ee5K75J33E53M73Jcc9394ae25c81fa51e6c.jpg

WP_000408.jpg
WP_000409.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/1 Nexus 7+Townie+Leather+700cWheels

kingfish254 said:
Picked up this nice 700c SS Alex wheelset and tires today for $30 plus this 4'x2.5' new leather for $3.

I can't be fooled. There is no way that that piece of leather is "new."

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/1 Nexus7TownieLeather700cWheelsTrike

On a roll. Snagged this sweet trike for $100.
(SOLD)

miamitrikeWP_000421.jpg

Last edited:

It's missing a grip, looks right up your alley. That's the same trike I had, only mine (what I have left of it) is older, but I could swear the brand name is "Miami Sun" not "Sweer." Anyways...

yoothgeye said:
It's missing a grip, looks right up your alley. That's the same trike I had, only mine (what I have left of it) is older, but I could swear the brand name is "Miami Sun" not "Sweer." Anyways...

Corrected it before you posted. :p 8)

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/4 - Electra Rat Fink Frame and Forks

Continuing to find more deals.

Electra Rat Fink Frame and Forks
(Kept the bars, but TRADED the frame and forks for some VERY cool parts including a Schwinn Spoiler Springer Fork)

ratfink.jpg

Oh yeah and I also got them to throw in a non-Electra 24" wheelset (front-back) to close the deal.

I sold a few bike parts less than 24 hours after I picked up the Rat Fink to completely pay for it and make it free.

I forgot to post this "find" last week. 90s 24" Trek with a Bontrager rack and a folding basket.
Bought it for $25.
(SOLD the Rack for $25, the basket for $15, and the bike for $100. I kept the pedals and seat too.)

WP_000343.jpg

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 9/8CarbonFiberTrek+BeerHolster+Bagpipes

I'll post photos tonight, but what a great yardsale day. I decided to double down with some of the FSD (Fred Sandford Dollars) that I made the past couple of days. I bought an $1800+ Carbon Fiber Trek for only $400. It's gonna be fun to sell this one.

Then I found a leather beer holster for a buck, then I bought a set of new bagpipes for only $25. Looks like they are worth $150, but I may have some fun with them on St Patty's day before I sell them.
(SOLD Bagpipes)

I thought I had seen about everything at a yard sale. I never guessed I would be buying some bagpipes!

Bagpipes. :lol: RRBBO#8!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had my Trek 5000 carbon race bike stolen a few years ago. Never replaced it. If yours in very tall (62cm) maybe we can talk!

CRASH said:

I had my Trek 5000 carbon race bike stolen a few years ago. Never replaced it. If yours in very tall (62cm) maybe we can talk!

This one is a Madone 4.7 WSD ladies 50cm.

Here is the leather beer holster I got for a buck. I might try to figure a way to strap it on the the seattube.
(SOLD)

WP_000437.jpg

Last edited:

Here is the carbon Trek I picked up.
(SOLD for some serious coin)
WP_000430.jpg

CRASH said:

Any one ever used bagpipes for a tank before???!!!!! :shock: :shock: 8) :p :mrgreen:

Back