Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Phat Saddle is looking like a 20-30s Persons Majestic with that chunky wide seat frame bar.
Very cool.

PHAT actually copied them from a Polish Lepper saddle. I used one on my Uncle Stretch build. They are EXTREMELY comfy and cool looking to boot. They are somewhat similar to a Brooks B135, but with two addition springs across the back middle.

1710979309053.png

PHAT actually copied them from a Polish Lepper saddle. I used one on my Uncle Stretch build. They are EXTREMELY comfy and cool looking to boot. They are somewhat similar to a Brooks B135, but with two addition springs across the back middle.

View attachment 260847
I'm definitely seeing the Brooks influence in this saddle. And those quad springs are awesome too.
I just noticed a remote similarity with the Persons. I've been known to be wrong before. ;)
It's a Persons Majestic from a WW2 G519 Columbia military bike.
image_2024-03-20_203953976.pngG519 Persons Majestic seat.png

Picked up a Tiki chopper today. Some artist carved this from a palm and mounted it on a Nirve Switchblade

20240604_125540.jpg

Just won these on the BBRPD waffle page from @G-Matt
Black cat customs bars - Chrome plated
New , never mounted - About 10” tall at grips & 12” over all , 30” wide , 3 -1/2 pull .

1717983203816.png
1717983287037.png

Got a few things in the mail recently.

I don't need it for FOOLIGAN, but I ordered an offset cog to have on hand if I did.

I also bought this Bumpboxx Retro Pager Bluetooth speaker. This were made from a mold they created from old Motorola pagers. Great sound and it clips right on just like the old Motorolas.

20240618_153645.jpg

The Black Cat Customs bars that I won came in too. These things are crazy and the chrome outs them over the top.

I'm not using them on FOOLIGAN, but I did hold them up to ot for size reference.

20240618_153733.jpg
20240618_153908.jpg
20240618_153929.jpg

The Black Cat Customs bars that I won came in too. These things are crazy and the chrome outs them over the top.

I'm not using them on FOOLIGAN, but I did hold them up to ot for size reference.

View attachment 270049View attachment 270050View attachment 270051
The bumpbox is cool, been hoping to get one.
The bars though. Those are awesome. And even though I forgot to pay, it didn't land on my number. But, I'm glad they went to someone who will use them well.

The bumpbox is cool, been hoping to get one.
The bars though. Those are awesome. And even though I forgot to pay, it didn't land on my number. But, I'm glad they went to someone who will use them well.
Pager styling. Who would have thought that might be a thing one day. Cool.
I'm thinking to get even more bass they should consider a retro style after
the Sony Walkman. Get some bigger speakers in there. I still have my original
Walkman. Foamy stuff around the earphones wore out and turned to dust.
In true 1980's fashion I snorted it while cranking RUSH Moving Pictures. :thumbsup:
Those handlebars are wicked.

Back