Knuckle Down

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dirtywater said:
Dear Mr. Knuckle Down. Would you kindly share the color that you painted your fast looking Racer! Thanks
Black :lol: ...I received the bike orange. I'll ask my buddy though.
My friend gave me his frame for taking pictures of his cars...for craigslist.
DSCF3991.jpg

DSCF3977.jpg

DSCF3973.jpg

DSCF3964.jpg

and that's just the ones he dosn't want anymore :lol:

Whoa, dude, that bike scream punk rock! I can picture you terrorizing a small town with tis. You need a motorcycle jacket and 3' length of chain for swinging around and smashing windows and such!

Fastfix said:
Whoa, dude, that bike scream punk rock! I can picture you terrorizing a small town with tis. You need a motorcycle jacket and 3' length of chain for swinging around and smashing windows and such!

:lol: Not really into smashing much these days...
My last ratrod build off bike entry from RRBBO3

DSCF1931.jpg

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Dude,
I'd LOVE to have that crankset and pedals for my current build! DANG!
The Tiagra or the one on Krusty Kritter? I had the Tiagra sitting in th garage...I think I got it off e-bay a while back for $10 I couldn't pass :)

icyuod2 said:
cool cars, wild bikes. i likey i likey alot! 8)
Thanks man!
Those were my buddies cars he is and was selling...
the 37 was mine for the taking (free) but I told him I'd never get around to it :oops:
He owns 3 '60 El Caminos and a '59 too. '58 buick and a '62 falcon yet... :shock:
I've had my sare of old rides too...
1952 Dodge Coronet 2 door (black with powder coated Lime green rims and old school whitewalls 8) )
1960 Dodge Dart Seneca 2 door (it was also My wedding/getaway car...sweet pictures and times)
1962 Ford Fairlane 4 dr (I was going to make it into a taxi gasser :mrgreen: )
1975 2dr Cadillac Coupe DeVille...Black with flames on the hood...glass pack and white leather...enough said :lol:
1977 For LTD 2 Dr (First car in High school back in the mid 90's) Year I was born I had to have it as my fir ride :)
1979 camaro t-tops -Fun! Nearly wrecked that one :mrgreen:
1979 Mustang - poop
1986 Firebird - poop
2000 Mustang - poop
And nothing to show for them now...
Kinda been looking again :)

Done... :lol:
Got the chain on from 2 different chains one was pink (had to black it out).
Had to cut the back end of the fender just to have clearance...
Did the 3 speed shifter and bolts on the crank.
Did all the finishing touches and well...I guess that means it's finished :lol:

r7.jpg

Orange is from O'Rilley's, its Duplicolor "Metal Specks" Burnt Orange #DPL MS100...The black I laid down is a Krylon flat Black from a rattle can.

Latest posts

Back