Kustom Kruiser Birthday Surprise !!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this(nothing special) Kustom Kruiser, that needed rescuing, outside our local sports consignment shop a month or so ago . I felt that this time of year no one would buy it and thought I would wait until the price dropped enough and pounce on it . Much to my dismay it disappeared a week or so later , fast forward to my birthday and found my wonderful wife had bought it for me as a gift , not in the greatest shape , lots of scratches and dings , but she got it for a good price. Felt 1903 seat , I added the cork grips , I think this was a three speed bike , rear wheel had been changed out to a mountain bike wheel

kustomkruiser005.jpg

I might do some more customising , or leave as is

kustomkruiser006.jpg

found the vintage cateye light digging thru a box at the local thrift store

kustomkruiser008.jpg

kustomkruiser007.jpg

kustomkruiser011.jpg

funny thing , about 6 or 7 years ago I bought my first cruiser , had to choose between an Electra RS and the Kustom Kruiser , opted for the Electra , now I have both

Toadman said:
funny thing , about 6 or 7 years ago I bought my first cruiser , had to choose between an Electra RS and the Kustom Kruiser , opted for the Electra , now I have both

It just goes to show;No amount of planning can replace dumb luck.Happy Birthday :!: I'll bet your thoughtful wife got a big hug and kiss :wink:

Back