Labor Day finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jd56

It's all about the tanklights
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Went to pickup a bike for another member ( I'll let him post that one when he decides to) and bought these items:

Delta light and battery pack.
nadagyme.jpg

A JC Higgins Speedo, that the cable is free but the lens is missing.
uzuna7yr.jpg

A batwing mounting bracket in good shape.
e7yju4yq.jpg

Traveled to the Md Eastern Shore and picked up these bikes.

Late 60s Roadmaster Sky rider....in almost showroom condition
3etyva9u.jpg

6a3egy8a.jpg

66 Huffy SilverJet.
hevevupa.jpg

Parks bike stand (used).
uqu8aty7.jpg

Blackout front ND wheel. Shame I couldn't find the rear wheel.
suqe7y8y.jpg

teru2a4y.jpg

And a western Flyer...it was $10...why not?

jyra9ypa.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Luke
The Roadmaster is a bit too new for my taste but, my nephew wanted it.

Now the SilverJet is going to help me get the other one I have completed. Soon the other will be offered for sale.

great finds. those middleweights are in great shape.. I have a similar work stand, you may enjoy extending the mounting post about 18". kind of a back breaker working with it sometimes.

JD, you are a madman... aren't you out of space yet? ....time to build another building? :shock:

Yeah, I ran out of room shortly after I finished the shop.

The crazy thing is I showed the wife the nephews new old bike and I actually coaught her in the shop showing it off to the neighbor. How great is that :eek:

SCORE ON THAT SILVER JET! If you can find the tail light bezel and a new fender ornament, that bike is probably worth around $800-$1200 (based on more common Spaceliners in similar condition). I have a 1965 model thats about as nice! I'm using the 2-tone 1966 seat right now, I'm using wood bleach on the original seat pan. I MUST show you a picture of mine.

jd56 said:
...The crazy thing is I showed the wife the nephews new old bike and I actually coaught her in the shop showing it off to the neighbor. How great is that :eek:

"Priceless"

Latest posts

Back