Last weeks finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first one came to me. My neighbor heard I was into bikes, and after a couple quotes from local bike shops to "fix" hers, she decided to sell it to me. My first Trike.....

001-25.jpg

002-18.jpg

The second one I did a little horse trading with a fellow bike-head to get. It doesn't look like much, but it's a "BELKNAP", which the name has some personal meaning to me.

A3.jpg

A2.jpg

The last one I picked up at a local bike swap meet last sunday. Initially, I was drawn to it because of the pedals, and the way the bottom tube meets the seat post. After I got it home, I was excited (and surprised) to find it's the exact match to the girls Belknap. This may possibly be my first resto proper. Though it does have a great ratty rust patina......

If anybody has any info on Belknaps, please pass it on. There's very little on the net. Or better yet, if anyone has parts, ie tank, tray, light, chain guard, let me know.

Thanks for lookin,
Jules

003-16.jpg

009-12.jpg

I happen to be quite fond of the basket. It doesn't get much more ratty than that. :) There's even a muddobber nest attached to it on the far side.

Back