LATEST ISSUE OF KICKSTAND

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got my copy of the new issue of Kickstand Magazine today....turned out really nice.

Adam's "Galt Town Hooligan" made the centerfold spread this time around....it looks awesome.

They did a short interview with me about the forum and they also allowed me to submit a half page ad for the magazine.

There's also a really nice article on Kenny Prather and the Freakbike Militia. His wife shot the photos and they look awesome.

If you subscribe soon, you can get this issue sent to you...I highly recommend this publication for the cruiser enthusiast.

Here's a little teaser...

kickstand.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Here's the half page ad that I designed for the forum...

rrbkickstandad2010.jpg

Got mine in the mail today,kool beans! :D

Oh,and uh...long to me no been here-or on around bikes much for that matter. Long story for another time,but I'm really glad yer all still around :mrgreen:

theres a clickable banner at the top sometimes says "klunkers" sometimes "chain gang lowriders" sometimes "skull skates" and a handful of other stuff including KICKSTAND magazine. just hit refresh until it does. I dont know if steve gets any "traceable sales" by clicking the banner and subscribing through their site, but thats how the ebay ads work.

Looks like a cool mag. I love using the ad's at the top of forums because it generates money for the forum. Ratrod can't say anything about it because its a part of the TOS when in partnership with banner companies :wink: but click and click often lads!

Hopefully kickstand ships to Canada.

Sent my sub. in last nite. Fun to see the Denver crowd and elsewhere in the country.

Definitely cool to see some of the forum members bikes featured in the magazine. More lengthy articles would be nice but there is good variety and photography.

BTW; Did anyone else notice something unusual about the front wheel on the bike on page 14?

yup, is that the funniest thing ever? We didn't notice it until the presses were running. I've ribbed the photographer about it.

That could be a good thing, if it is a different gear than the one on the back.

a huge thanks to zoso who brought over his copy of the mag for me to borrow. thanks buddy it is very cool although i wanted them to use the pic of the opposite side of the bike. if you look under the bio at the other pics you will see it. i will post it under the thread where i have it for sale. i love that pic. it is a great issue from what i have read so far now everyone here needs to email them telling them how much they like seeing the custom stuff and vintage stuff. THIS is what every issue should have a large portion of.

Back