LATEST RESTO JOB 1938 PACKARD IT IS DONE PIC W/OWNER! 1/15

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LATEST RESTO JOB 1938 PACKARD IT IS DONE W/CHAINGUARD 1/10

yep, just ordered the bars from memory lane last week, got them the next day! they were $35 bucks plus shipping. they said they were out of the motorbike style with the straight back reach. these look great and are a very nice re-pop! :D

check this out! the feller came and got his packard this evening and i got a pic of him with it. made me feel really good to see his reaction. it is really sentimental to him and makes me proud to have restored it for him! :D
DSCF9248.jpg

murraymadman said:
check this out! the feller came and got his packard this evening and i got a pic of him with it. made me feel really good to see his reaction. it is really sentimental to him and makes me proud to have restored it for him! :D
DSCF9248.jpg

you realy did a beutifull job and i say that it is nice to see the fellow that own that beauty next to it i am shure he has many stories with that bike

again good job!

yeah jay dawg, didn't even know he was a ww2 vet until he picked it up friday and i seen his hat! :D made me feel even better for doing the bike for him. figured it up, and he would have been like 16 years old when he went in! just to think, this bike was setting in his parents garage when he was defending our country. hard to beleive man! :shock:

Great job, and a really nice thing to do - way to go. 8)

I just wanted to thank you for helping me identify my latest bike I just aquired via horse trading... It has the identical paint scheme only in blue and white... How did you find out the exact year? i'd like to see if my vin would tell me its year... I'm brand new and would like to post pix of it for further assistant would be great!

Back