Legit or not?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone dealt with BikeBuyers.com before? How legit are they?

I have never dealt with them, but it looks like they have a few great reviews, and several TERRIBLE reviews. The good reviews look faked though, with terms like "the online bike store you can trust". I myself would be very careful, maybe read as many reviews as you can find and decide after that.

If you can do bike setup and tuneups yourself, it looks like a good deal.
If you can't even fix a flat, maybe better to buy from a local shop.

I bought parts from them with no problems other than slow shipping. So then I tried buying a whole bike from them on eBay. It took them 3 day after the purchase to tell me they didn't have the white bike that was posted in the auction. They said they just sold the last white bike to a walk in customer that day but offered me another color. I didn't want another color, so I asked for my money back. They had 5 auctions with the same white bike that I ordered and ran them for months. No where did any of the auctions say they were out of the white. Bait and switch is the name of the game with these guys.

Back