Let me know what you think

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this taillight the another night for ole' blue let me know what you guys think.
aefdf05d-516f-9a9b.jpg
aefdf05d-517b-9910.jpg

It's made from a broken old 40s Chevy truck taillight

I'm not going to get into a Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge vs..... debate, I simply dig it!

Did you try flipping it over? It may tuck up under the seat a bit better....ya know, since you asked... :roll: :mrgreen:

Great work.

Cheers,
Dr. T

Cool, I thought about using 58 Plymouth tallights on my Christine bike but I know nothing about making them work especially as turn signals.

You could jam a battery box up under your seat, that way with the light rite there wires wouldnt see the wires....i zipped tyed a belkin battery box under my brooks seat it ran 4 double A batterys in it, that powered a head light i made.....are cut the battery part off a old remote u dont use they make good power sources....

yearz said:
You could jam a battery box up under your seat, that way with the light rite there wires wouldnt see the wires....i zipped tyed a belkin battery box under my brooks seat it ran 4 double A batterys in it, that powered a head light i made.....are cut the battery part off a old remote u dont use they make good power sources....

I got a 9v battery that I powers it now I use the LED trailer light for the like it lines up with the screw holes on the lens and made aade a sheetmetal housing for it all. I'll post pics in a few days.

I'm not a Chevy guy, but does look nice,
Kenny

I like it better that way and how can you tell which end is up on a Chevy badge anyway? :p
Great looking light? How deep is it??

Back