let me see your chopper bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJV said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
KJV said:
jwm , & sulley,
to the both of you;
cool ride,man.

thanks...oh..you didnt mean mine...darn it..overlooked again... :shock:

sorry, your name ,is too much typing. :lol:
nice photograph work.

Just messin with ya...i love all the bikes on here. It's fun to see everyone's ideas and taste in a bike

Hangin' out with my peeps!

Went for a ride on my Cannibal tonight and could not pass up this photo op.
Maybe after I win the lottery tonight, I will buy a ratted out hawg.

WP_001363.jpg

WAYNE TACO! said:
Yours is the only hardtail out of those 3!

Stay AWESOME!
WAYNE TACO!

That's because I'm a loner, a rebel.

KOTA said:
Probably the easiest bike I've ever done. Traded "yeshoney" some parts for an old 20 inch Rollfast tandem. Just added some parts, fabbed a seat post, put the running gear from a West Coast Chopper. That's it. It was Extremely comfortable. But now, member Peterbuilt, "returned" it back to a kid's tandem for his daughters. Like I said, EASY build. But pretty effective.

006-4.jpg

Man, alot of beautiful choppers here. Since I'm not welding YET, this Tandem chopper has completely inspired me. I've got to do this at some point in the NEAR future...
But now that I have a welder I'm going to teach myself how to and the first Chopper I'm doing is Granny's Nightmare,( http://www.atomiczombie.com/ct-granny.html#granny ) because I have a plethora of old women's frames...

Here is a WCC I built for my Bro inlaw in Green Bay Packer theme...I stretched it 10",flipped the rear section 180 degrees,put a OCC fork and front tire,smaller crank set and a bunch of little details!
briansbike34.jpg
briansbike35.jpg

Latest posts

Back