let me try this...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3082.jpg

and....

IMG_3081.jpg

if this worked then you will see my 40something Schwinn built with different parts from different Schwinns...its has parts from the 40's, 60's, 70's and an 80's seat! LOL I had s-7's on it but I like to ride this one so I replaced them with a Nexus 3 speed set of wheels....the Rat Rod is just my take on the flat black rat rod look...hope you enjoy! D

1OldSkoolD said:
DarrylRamirez

and....

DarrylRamirez

if this worked then you will see my 40something Schwinn built with different parts from different Schwinns...its gots 40's, 60's, 70's and an 80's seat! LOL I had s-7's on it but I like to ride this one so I replaced them with a Nexus 3 speed set of wheels....the Rat Rod is just my take on the flat black rat rod look...hope you enjoy! D

ALMOST, you copied the direct link (means paste it and dont use the */IMG* codes and it makes a link to your photobucket)

when postingpics on the page here, use the bottom (4th) code that photobucket gives you label "IMG Code" - that will do this when pasted

IMG_3081.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

Thanks guys! Yeah...I am one of those "less is more" kinda guys, so I try to keep them simple but not boring! I am kicking myself for not DXing the 40's frame! Next time! I need to get back out and dig for some frames....I am in SoCal so its been picked over andoverandoverandover.....

Latest posts

Back