Let's see how you guys store your bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this may sounds some what trivial, but I thinks it's important for the safety of and preservation of our bikes.

So let's see how you guys store you bikes.

I usually just keep em in a pile in the backyard, sometimes I even mow around them...

bike_pile202.jpg

Joking... Ive only got a couple bikes, and they fit in the garage nicely

Not only a good way to store em............For you single guys, this method is a definite "chick" magnet.
007-7.jpg

I have a chihuahua and a rooster that guard my bikes it tends to work well. On a side note is this bike from a member? brooks saddle, wide tires schwinn stem shifter sweet also looks like schwinn grips and pedals whats that extra top tube shifter for?

bike.jpg

CJ....It looks like the LOCK that the cable goes through.

There is the usual riders hanging off the walls ............
Storage-02.jpg

...........or the ones hanging by the beckets in the garage attic................
Storage-01.jpg

..........or the ones you don't care about till you need something off them.............
2ndClassCitizens.jpg

.........or the living room of a house we rented in La Jolla last June( the other bike I rode not shown)..................
AbiesNirve.jpg

It really doesn't matter as long as you got bike.

GL

Picture135.jpg

a bit after i moved here i put up these ten hooks and thought, "that's a good limit. a bike for each hook and no more".

10 :roll:

limit :wink:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

I don't have too many right now so just prop them up with a stand on the balcony in the shade... my oldie has a sidestand. I also have a fully equipped technician come in every week to clean, adjust and lube them, there she is with the pink hat.

S6005298.jpg

Back