Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[img
bikeshowoct2011011.jpg
]
bikeride001-a.jpg
[/img]
monark-1.jpg
Here is my bikes. The 46 Monark Rocket motorbike is in front of the Chicago,Aurora&Elgin Train Station in Villa Park. Then My 41 Schwinn Majestic in front of an old blacksmith shop in East Dundee IL, Then my 41 Schwinn and my dads 59 spaceliner in front of another Chicago,Aurora & Elgin Train station in Villa Park.

Now that Fugsley is 99% done, I took it out for a great ride around the city (Savannah). Here are some photos "IN FRONT OF" Genral Oglehorpes statue, Confederate Memorial, Savannah Theater (oldest in the US), reclaimed Ellis Square, and the Forsyth Park bandshell.

WP_000971.jpg

WP_000973.jpg

WP_000970.jpg

WP_000965.jpg

WP_000976.jpg

I am new here so if it is a no no to say this please be nice lol
Kingfish your bike is a perfect candidate for a 2 stroke motor :D

CrazyCaliGirl said:
I am new here so if it is a no no to say this please be nice lol
Kingfish your bike is a perfect candidate for a 2 stroke motor :D

I have thought about it. Maybe sometime in the future. I have enough clearance, that I could even mount it under the frame. :mrgreen:

That would be awesome. If you ever decide to add a motor feel free to hit me up. One of my main hobbies is building and riding gopeds. I actually have a spare 2 stroke crank case. Check out Daves discount motors I think you can Google them. Probably come up as DDM

Hey those green wheels have been everywhere!! :shock: 8)

aka_locojoe said:
Great idea for a thread.

As many places as we've been with our bikes I really don't have any photos in front of major recognizable landmarks.

Here's the Astoria–Megler Bridge crossing the Columbia river between Oregon and Washington.

IMG_8692.JPG

On the Bonneville salt flats.

IMG_8828.JPG

USS Enterprise, 51 years of service and still going, the only ship in commission longer is the tallship USS Constitution.

9gc768.jpg

35baurn.jpg

Here are some from BEER RUN's final ride.

In front of Paula Deen's restaurant
a1.jpg

In front of a Hearse Tour car
a6.jpg

In front of a tall ship on River Street
a7.jpg

And of course in front of Sam Adams at the Craft Brew Fest that I got free admission for when they let me display my bike there.
WP_000212.jpg

Just finished Fugsley. Here are a couple more in Savannah
IMG_4878.jpg

WWII Monument and River Street
IMG_4887.jpg

Forysyth Park Fountain
IMG_4877.jpg

Savanah Port and Bridge
IMG_4886.jpg

One more of the "Big E". (53 Schwinn)

1qpc44.jpg

53 CWC at the flightline at Mayport Naval Air Station.

5l6ulw.jpg

How about my bike in front of my house :roll: :roll: Sulley

001-5.jpg

Latest posts

Back