Let's see your bike in front of...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elgin Hooptie in Cowtown
HPIM5556.jpg

My 7-speed BFK and I on Park Ave in front of Grand Central Station on the upper bypass in New York City’s Midtown Manhattan (looking north); this was in the middle of an 11-mile ride.

Schwinn BFK
S5001474.jpg

NERRB bikes on the North Beach seawall, Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, summer 2012
HamptonBeach7812031.jpg

“Miss Fit” and other NERRB bikes in front of the Atlantic, North Beach, same day as above
HamptonBeach7812029.jpg

HamptonBeach7812024.jpg

HamptonBeach7812027.jpg

Bill in Houston said:
Miss Fit is the worst-looking bike I have ever seen! I love it!
:) Thank you, Bill!

“Miss Fit” today, her sensuous lines evoke an esthetic that is uniquely questionable. :mrgreen:
MissFit20122.jpg

“The love of Mr. Frog’s life is Mrs. Frog!" – Battista "Pinin" Farina

New Castle, Delaware is an old colonial city founded in 1651. In its first few years it changed hands between the Dutch, Swedes, Dutch, and finally the English. The Old Dutch House was built circa 1700 and is the oldest surviving house in New Castle.

Old Ductch House New Castle, DE by fanegatrac, on Flickr

New Castle, Delaware is an old colonial city founded in 1651. In its first few years it changed hands between the Dutch, Swedes, Dutch, and finally the English. Immanuel Church was founded in 1689 as the 1st Anglican Church in Delaware. The church dates from the early 1700s and the tower from 1822. Many notable Delaware citizens are buried in the church cemetery, including a signer of the Declaration of Independence.

Immanuel Church New Castle, DE by fanegatrac, on Flickr

Flexy from RRBBO7 in front of 4th of July Fireworks at the Savannah riverfront.

Latest posts

Back