Little Neutrino UNDONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been building a :eek: "barn door" in my garage, for a man cave remodel that my oldest boy is doing. The thing is taking up all my floorspace! Should be gone tomorrow, then I can finally get my bike in a jig ;) the twist in the frame isn't as bad as it could be but it drives me nuts :headbang: so I gotta try to tweak it out. I'm going to try galvanized fence post caps, for cones, to hold my BB in place on my uni-strut jig. Then I can pin the forks, the BB and the rear drop outs in a line and see what I need to do...

Carl. :crazy:

I know you all like checkin' out all the junk in the background, so here ya go... Little Neutrino in a jig. No cones yet... frames not as bent as I thought, but there is a crack I'll have to repair behind the BB.

Carl.

nice ladder. fiberglass?
:eek: Wow! 2 tandems, a Cannondale roady and my WBO The Difference Engine, hanging in the rafters and you see my stupid ladder? o_O Must be the house paint on it...

Merle. :crazy:

Cool idea. Are you going to light up the edges and engrave anything in it?

Vacuum tubes point to point wiring and screw terminal connections...
Its the underside of Flash Gordon's dashboard...
The plexi is just the base for everything else layered on
& lighting is always an option!

Carl.

Well, I want to work on my bike I really do...
My daughter's HS grad ceremony is this evening, I got my oldest son's kids Saturday mid day...
Sat nite is S.O.'s or I'm in trouble...
Sunday afternoon it is...

Carl.

My valve caps showed up... had to steal a moment for a pic.
Chrome rockets! Like my vintage Allstates?
I'm torn between a skinny front tire and the mate to this one for the front...

Carl.

Koala Bomb 4.jpg

He's everywhere...

Love the tank... if it is going to really work, what about the heat from the tubes against the plastic?

Back