Long time lurker from Opelika Alabama

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a lover of all things bike related. I have been poking around on this site for almost a year and I have finally poneyed up with both an account and a bike project. I am currently in the middle of tearing down my girlfriends 70's Ross cruiser. I am also on the lookout for a project for myself, I just haven't found the right bike yet.

Things to know about me, I'm a 30 year old Gemini. Professionally I am a freelance graphic designer, photographer, and restaurant manager. I am also the VP of our local IMBA chapter. I personally own 6 bikes while 8 live in our house, none of which are a rat rod (hoping to remedy that soon).

Thanks for the endless source of knowledge that is here on this site. It has already helped me! Hope to find some other southern folks like me here!

Find me on elsewhere on the web using my username for just about everything including my URL http://www.philiciousness.com.

welcome... am pretty sure they have lurking laws in Bama, be sure to share you 1st rat build

Latest posts

Back