Looking forward to RRBBO#8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can build a road OCC kids chopper

That blue Bratz bike with the frame that turns into a rear fender, check the wheels, I got one of those and it had cool twisted spokes.

My dad found his favorite bike!
e8e5azag.jpg

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

yoothgeye said:
Poor man... must have lived a sheltered life. :lol:
That's funny... :lol:

It's amazing how much that Chinese chrome rusts! :shock: It doesn't even look like normal rust! :lol:

Peatbog said:
Well then, keep this word in mind: Klunker*

Emphasis is on the lunk

*this message brought to you by Roy G. Biv

Yeah man, we're gonna fill this place UP with klunkers! Companies have already based their production bikes on past winners, now that companies are making production klunkers, we're going to need to give them some ideas!

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Peatbog said:
Schwinnray, do you have a bike yet for this RRBBO#8 gig that is coming up?
Nope :x I gotta check out the swap meet in March. :)

Watch out, now that Nick is in Tech School, he's probably gonna make some trick bits in Machine Shop, a cool wooden tank in Wood Shop, weld some frame mods in Auto Body, and make sweet LED conversion lights in Electronics. We're done for.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Peatbog said:
Schwinnray, do you have a bike yet for this RRBBO#8 gig that is coming up?
Nope :x I gotta check out the swap meet in March. :)

Watch out, now that Nick is in Tech School, he's probably gonna make some trick bits in Machine Shop, a cool wooden tank in Wood Shop, weld some frame mods in Auto Body, and make sweet LED conversion lights in Electronics. We're done for.

I'm in permanant shop for the next 4 years (Electrical), but I have friends that will let me do some things after school :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Well then, keep this word in mind: Klunker*

Emphasis is on the lunk

*this message brought to you by Roy G. Biv

I'm not to into klunkers, if I built a bike this year, it would be an original paint cruiser or boardtracker :wink: I'd really like a Phantom frame :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Unnecessary acronyming will get you a demerit right off unless you are using it to describe serious things. Luckily for you, double acronyming is so far advanced in the grammar world that it was never even considered that it could be a problem, subsequently no rules were made and therefore there is no penalty. That will change however, thanks to you, and now a penalty will be charged, henceforth covered by Rule 2112: Double acronyming without just cause.

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
...if I built a bike this year...

What do you mean if!? Dude, you are bringing us down, man.

IF I can find a frame and IF I can find room to put the bike :mrgreen:

i dunno if you guys are are just daydreamin' about yer build off bikes or just gearin up for the trash talkin' :lol:
i've got 3 or 4 bikes that may be my summer build off. 1 or 2 that i cant wait and will build now :wink:
i really need to focus my attention on my motorpickle. it's only taken me 2 years so far...dang it!
point is if i got the parts and time&energy and $(dought that) to build one of the bikes in my peabrain i'm gonna do it now!

Peatbog said:
My entire concept of entering the competition is too have fun. I would suggest if that annoys anyone, that they just ignore my thread. I promise not to post on anyone's thread this year at all except on the few people who I know have no problem with me and my silliness. Problem solved. Now we can all be happy.

Sounds good to me, you can post on my thread, in fact... you better.

bike2112 said:
Who else is kind of stuck between stock and anything goes?

It is tempting to think about being in the anything goes, but I wouldn't get in it to do something mild, I would probably just use the opportunity to build a freak bike, and to me, that wouldn't be build-off worthy. When I think of a build-off on this site I have a certain idea of what it is, basically, the original rule, I like them, keeps things tight, like restrictor plates in NASCAR. :lol: If I want to build something "anything goes" I just do it on my own time. The rules give me more of a challenge.

Back